Malibu Outdoor Living Hyannis Adirondack Chair - White
- Included: Chair Only
- Chair Dimensions: 36" H x 30" W x 31" D (inches)
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Wood Type: Recycled HDPE Plastic
- Brand: Malibu Outdoor Living
- 100% Recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Classic Adirondack Chair Design
- Durable and weather-resistant
- Stainless fasteners and all stainless steel when put in a salt environment will eventually show some signs of corrosion. This can be prevented by routine rinsing or washing of the fasteners.
- Backed by a 20-year warranty for residential use (7-year for commercial applications)
- These products are UV protected and require very little maintenance. To clean, use soap and warm water regularly. Stains may require some additional care. A mild bleach and water solution is recommended. A soft bristle brush may be used for all cleaning. Virtually maintenance free.
- Made In The USA
Our products are shipped partially assembled and requires some basic assembly. Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools. Furniture will be shipped with all necessary fasteners and easy-to-follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the wood parts, bolts and screw sizes before starting assembly of your furniture.
- Assembly Time: Approximately 60 minutes
In addition, polyethylene is a synthetic product and may scratch or fade depending on elements such as sunlight and other factors of nature or mankind. Expansion and contraction are to be expected in extreme temperature changes and is not to be considered defects in material or workmanship. Our stainless steel fasteners are covered as part of this warranty against structural failure. Stainless steel fasteners may rust in certain conditions if not cared for properly, rusting hardware is not covered in this warranty. Structural failure due to rusting fasteners, damage caused by unauthorized service or repair, fabrication or revisions to original finished product, or any attempt to use in a manner other than the purpose for which it is intended is not covered under this warranty.